|“||Someone's getting fired... even more drama!||”|
“All That Kaz”
Season 1, Episode 11
March 10, 2014
After Kaz is ranked above him in patient satisfaction, Oliver enlists a mind-altering superhero named NeoCortex to help him become more carefree and spontaneous like Kaz. When the brainwashed Oliver is too reckless during a crisis, Kaz is forced to step up and be the responsible one.
- Bradley Steven Perry as Kaz
- Jake Short as Oliver
- Paris Berelc as Skylar Storm
- Devan Leos as Alan Diaz
- Mike Bradecich as NeoCortex
- Dirk Ellis as Surge
- Brett Johnson as Blue Tornado
- Unknown as Dr. Levine
- Unknown as Snowstorm
Kaz: You need to get my Kazitude. Show your Kaz hands.
Oliver: [Gives Kaz a blank look]
Kaz: Be like more me!
Oliver: Oh. Well, being like you will be hard, but I'll give it my Alliver.
Oliver: I'm doctor Walrus Diaz. Who are you and what can you fish?
Skylar: Thanks for being a really bad doctor when I needed one.
Horace: No. You and Kaz tied for tenth. Dr. Levine got first.
Oliver: Wait. Who's Doctor Levine?
Dr. Levine: [Walks through the door]
Horace: She is.
- Skylar caught the normo flu, and it caused her to temporarily regain some of her powers, including flight.
- Skylar dips her bare feet in chicken soup.
- It was revealed that Oliver is a huge germaphobe, going as far as to rub hand sanitizer not only on his hands, but on his body and lab coat.
- This episode has several references to the shows pilot including Oliver pretending to be a turkey just like Kaz, Oliver stating the fine print from the comic book and Kaz yelling skip ahead (In the pilot this is reversed) and Horace repeatedly stating that he loves something (bridges in the pilot, drama in this episode)
- This is the first episode to have Kaz's name in the title.
| The image gallery for All That Kaz may be viewed here.
|My favorite episode is All That Kaz!|