- Metal Mimicry - Citadel's body is made of very hard metal.
- Invulnerability - He has impenetrable skin that nothing can get through. The only way to harm him is from the inside. To perform a checkup on him, a super-sensitive stethoscope is required.
- Enhanced Strength - Citadel's metal body enhance him with higher strength than a normal human.
- The Life of Citadel: A villain named Ax-Hand couldn't defeat Citadel due to his impenetrable exterior.
- The Love Life of Citadel: His girlfriend couldn't break through him emotionally.
- His armored skin defects electromagnetic fields.
- The reason he had stomach pains was because the villain Micros was inside him, trying to kill him.
- Citadel stole Micros' girlfriend in college, though Micros claims he broke up with her.
- They couldn't do surgery on him because of his exterior's impenetrable.
- He has a comic book called The Love Life of Citadel featuring his girlfriend.
- Citadel is a parody of Iron in the Metal Men from DC Comics.
- He also resembles Silver Surfer from Marvel Comics as both are aliens and have silver-colored skin.
- He also resembles Colossus, also from Marvel Comics.
- According to Kaz's white board, he turned evil after being treated at Mighty Med. Although it hasn't been revealed how.
| The image gallery for Citadel may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.