- Metal Mimicry: Citadel's body is made of very hard metal. His armored skin defects electromagnetic fields, so Mighty Med hospital couldn't do surgery on him because of his exterior's impenetrable. The reason he had stomach pains was because his arch-nemesis Micros was inside him, trying to kill him.
- Invulnerability: He has impenetrable skin that nothing can get through. The only way to harm him is from the inside.To perform a checkup on him, a super-sensitive stethoscope is required.
- Enhanced Strength: Citadel's metal body enhance him with higher strength than a normal human.
- The Life of Citadel: A villain named Ax-Hand couldn't defeat Citadel due to his impenetrable exterior.
- The Love Life of Citadel: His girlfriend couldn't break through him emotionally.
- Citadel stole Micros' girlfriend in college, though Micros claims he broke up with her.
- He has a comic book called The Love Life of Citadel featuring his girlfriend.
- Citadel is a parody of Iron in the Metal Men from DC Comics.
- He also resembles Silver Surfer from Marvel Comics as both are aliens and have silver-colored skin.
- He also resembles Colossus, also from Marvel Comics.
- According to Kaz's white board, he turned evil after being treated at Mighty Med. Although it hasn't been revealed how.
- Citadel may possibly turn his metal skin to human so it may be possible he was turned evil.
| The image gallery for Citadel may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.