Incognito was an invisible superhero in Saving the People Who Save People.
Incognito is invisible almost all the time, so up until the episode, "Copy Kaz", it was impossible to tell what he looked like. He was "seen" being treated by a doctor.
He has a tendency to eavesdrop on other people's conversation, and takes advantage of his invisibility power to do so.
- Invisibility - Incognito can turn completely invisible, confusing enemies, and sometimes other superheroes. Bree and Skylar both have this power beside him.
- Enhanced Strength - Though unclear if this is a superpower, he can lift five hundred pounds with one hand.
- The term incognito actually means having one's true identity concealed or to be hidden, which is probably where Incognito's name originated.
- He could be a parody of Dc Comics' Martian Manhunter, Marvel Comics' Nick Fury or actually a parody of Reptile from Mortal Kombat.
- He could also be a parody of The Incredible Hulk, as he has enhanced strength and has had 3 actors portray him.
- It has been mentioned on several occasions that he has a British accent (Fantasy League of Heroes, etc.)
- That may make him inspired by Claude from the show Heroes , who was also British and could turn invisible.
- His powers come from ectoplasm (The Pen Is Mighty Med-ier Than the Sword).
- Incognito wears an eyepatch.
- Stop Bugging Me marks the first episode in which Incognito did not turn invisible at all.
- Horace mentioned he has a wife who often complains she never sees him.
- Saving the People Who Save People (invisible)
- Fantasy League of Superheroes (Mentioned)
- Copy Kaz (visible)
- Two Writers Make a Wrong
- The Pen Is Mighty Med-ier Than the Sword (partially invisible)